|
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Okok… guess its time for me to update my blog.. its been such a long time since I update it.. anyway… was earlier on busy with my reports… coz the submission has already reached… so practically was rushing through the past 2wks… finally submitted it… can grasp back my air… so happy that my report is done… but dunno how much it will be graded… very fast, second report will be coming… dunno will I have the time to write it not… coz everything was rather pack… Speech day juz pass lets say 2 wks ago, and ATC/STC is coming… can see that timing are so uptight with one another… well… cant be blame… hopefully things can go well ba… So happy that I’ll b on leave on this Friday.. haha~!! Coz got long leave frm Thursday to Sunday.. what a long long long break I’m having… bro goin to ord soon… parade coming on fri… haha! so leave lor… shall enjoy my long long off…. Then tues half day coz got test… haha~! seems like I got a long break.. but nah… cant take that long.. dun wanna affect my grading… Anway, last sat I enjoy my time with jem.. think coz of the weather.. seems like he got a lot of injuries.. haha~! weather makes one crazy u see… so yar… inflicted injuries are done by me.. haha~! but I dunno y I enjoy so much… haha~! mayb I’m sick in the mind… haha~! anyway, hope u really enjoy ur day too… n the things I bought.. so WHERE’S MINE???!!!
4:59 PM
|