Thursday, February 19, 2009

Its been ages since I blog.

Feb 11 is mag’s birthday. Reached home like 1am. After school with the bunch of friends to celebrate with her, we head down to town. Guess as the time is still early, we’re basically roaming endlessly on where to go and what to do. So ended up, we have movie at cineleisure – Bride Wars and after movie, as it’s raining, we’re juz standing at the entrance waiting for it to ‘Rain Rain Go Away, Come again on 2am’. As it simmers down, we rush down to Heeren, walk walk again, and finally end up at the basement’s Mac, where the guys play poker and the girls cam-whoring. After that we cover the bday’s eyes to bring her to another place, meant to be a surpise for her. We brought her to Swissotel Merchant Court MarketPlace. I should say that, the variety in there is super little. So to me, it does not really worth the price to pay a visit to it.

After that, headed down Clark Quay to chill a little, initially we settled down at Clinic but as its super $$, we head to Lunar Pub. That day is also Ladies Night so the females are entitled to 3 free lychee martinis drink and free entrance. In there, there were pole dancing, people singing. I think the main icon would be the ladies in there pole dancing. Haha~~ Well… as there’s nothing to do in there, we played 5-10-15. Ended up, the bday girl, drank the most.

So while heading back home, we took cab. Halfway the journey, I saw my last bus which is Express 502 so immediately I stop the cab said bye to my friend and took bus home instead and the weather at that time is super warm. (now you know why I said rain please come at 2am?) Slept awhile, head to school for presentation. It’s the most unprepared presentation and have no intention to present at all. The whole class all act together to anyold how to present to that super slacker Lecturer who everytime just dump us in class and disappear.

4:02 PM